Main purpose of the job: As Senior Accountant you are responsible for Managing, coordinating and controlling all Transaction Accounting and local Management Reporting outcomes.
- To running month end closing of the accounts
- To summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports,
- To run group reporting schedules including inter-company balances
- Accounts payable analysis, preparation of suppliers’ reconciliation and balance aging
- To create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policies, and roll out reconciliation procedures. This includes ERP implementation and enhancement
- To play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Auditing, Management, Business Administration
- 5 years of experience working as senior/chief accountant
- Working knowledge of financial statements preparation, accounting standards (Audit experience is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applications related to finance and accounting
- Experience working with SAP ERP system
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.