|• Manages leads and develops the C&B Team
• Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies
• Researching compensation and benefits trends and reviewing compensation surveys.
• Responsible for budget planning and budget monitoring of all HR activities.
• Responsible for preparing different HR reports.
• Assessing and developing the organization’s pay structure.
• Assists in the research and development of the annual compensation programs
|• At least 3 years of related experience.
• At least Bachelor's degree, Mathematics or statistics or engineering fields are preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Excellent analytical and statistical skills.
• Great attention to detail, very careful and precise.
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.