Senior Foreign Procurement Specialist
- Perform the needed activities to receive necessary permissions of the ministry of health, ministry of commerce, and other authorities for the importation of products.
- Communicate with suppliers to put orders and arrange the shipments.
- Close follow up of needed activities with organizations and other departments.
- Prepare documents and follow up of custom clearance of products.
- Constant and daily contact with organizations and authorities involved.
- Prepare regular reports for management.
- Data entry of all steps of importation of the orders.
- B.Sc., B.E., M.Sc., M.E., and MBA.
- Worked in Pharmaceutical Industry or any other related Industry.
- Familiar with supply chain and international business terms, especially the import process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the supply chain of a pharmaceutical company.
- Excellent Fluency in English in all skills.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Being able to handle multitasks.
- Good teamwork abilities.
- Being able to work in needed extra times.
- Strong ability in Microsoft office.
- Having a strong "can-do" attitude.
- Being active and able to work in a challenging environment of current sanction.
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.