Main Responsibilities listed as per below:
• To manage office related affairs and communications.
• Managing income and outgoing letters and communication
• Welcoming clients
• Managing post and packages delivery
• To conduct administrative and staff affairs in office
• To ensure implementation of policies and practices.
• To follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Support Admin managers to deliver office tasks
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Computer and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
• Reliable with patience and professionalism.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Fluent in English
• Preferably female candidates
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.