• Handle recruitment process including job posting, CV screening, selection, interview, and offer letters
• Coordinate performance appraisal and review system to make sure the deadlines are met and the required information is in place.
• Administer an effective on-boarding program for new joiners based on policy.
• Create and revise job descriptions as per business needs.
• Ensure compliance with Iran Labor laws and Company policies in all C&B process and execution
• Manage and execution of C&B process
• Respond to escalated queries around HR policies, processes and ways of working with regards to the general HR guidelines within the Group.
• Develop, implement, and advocate HR programs and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy and corporate culture.
• University degree in HRM
• Minimum 4 years of experience in HR
• Fluent in English
• HR related certificates is a plus
• High computer literacy
• Familiar with ERP systems
• Proactive team player
• Strong communication, both oral and written
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.