- Working as a member of the legal team of an international business law firm, providing legal services to international and Iranian clients;
- Preparing legal memoranda and providing legal advice on corporate and M&A transactions and Joint Ventures in key sectors;
- Advising clients in English and Persian on a broad range of legal issues, including but not limited to corporate, IP, labor, arbitration, real estate and public law, depending on background and specialization;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements;
- Reviewing and assessing legal documents and conducting legal due diligence.
- Bachelor degree in law from a top Iranian university – further study in relevant specializations of law would be an asset;
- Interest or experience in areas of commercial law, contracts, corporate law, international trade law, intellectual property law, and private international law;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills – proficiency in other languages would be an asset;
- Admission to an Iranian Bar Association would be an asset;
- International experience would be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills, high attention to details and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.