|Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on their future role after graduation of this plan. Create your own journey through experiences, explore your potential, and join us to shape the future.
Supply Chain UFLP:
|Key facts on UFLP:
• The programme encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment to develop you as a person with business insights beside your functional expertise
• Program duration: 2-3 years of #uniquelyunilever development experience
• Degree required: At least bachelor degree (preferred: Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, MBA, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering)
• Military service: Exempted permanently or done
• English level: Fluent or Advanced
• Competitive salary package
• Required working experience: 0-4 years of experience (fresh graduates are most welcome)
Please Login / Register, if you want to be able to apply.